Linda B. VanderPol, LPCC-S, IMFT is a clinical psychotherapist specializing in individual, couples and family psychotherapy, and maintains a private practice in Toledo, Ohio.
With over 16 years experience as a clinician, and a graduate of Bowling Green State University specializing in complicated PTSD, ADHD, EMDR, biofeedback, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy and Critical Incident Stress Management. She is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients.
Linda VanderPol is a practical, interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns. She incorporates a blend of conventional and alternative approaches, drawing upon a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful for each client. With sensitivity and compassion, she works with each client to help them build on their strengths to identify and achieve life goals.
- BA University of Toledo
- MA Bowling Green State University
- MAHE Bowling Green State University
- Bereavement Services Coordinator
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- CISM (Critical Incident Stress Management)
- Certified Mediator
- EMDR Level I and Level II, Certified
- HeartMath Biofeedback training
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Level 1 trained
STATE OF OHIO
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - Supervisor
- Independent Marriage and Family Therapist
Professional Activities and Memberships
- AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)
- EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
- ISSTD (International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation)